It looks like there are a few diet experts around these parts. Can you be of any help to me perhaps? I am considering different diets, because I have got 10 pounds to lose, but deciding is hard. Which is the best diet to lose 10 pounds? How long should I take to lose 10 pounds?

It might look different from where you are standing, but 10 pounds is a very modest amount of weight! For such small amounts, I generally would not suggest any diets, but what I do think you should do is keep a food journal and count your calories. Calories are really very important! And when you calorie intake is less than the number of calories you burn, you are bound to slim down. Of course, you should also make sure that the calories you do consume are in the form of healthy and wholesome foods, and not fast foods and sugars.