I am 31 years old and I have managed to gain more than 20 kilos in the past couple of years. Actually that started the day I started working in the office; I sit for big part of the day and without any physical activity, it is no wonder I weight this much. Anyway, is there really any good diet? I am not sure if I will ever have time for some serious exercises...

Well, you don't actually need exercises. But have in mind that strict diets are also far from being good and healthy. What you need is a healthy, balanced eating regime and mild exercise too. This means, 5 meals a day, three main and two minor and when I say mild exercise, I think of a moderate temp walk, nothing more than that.

This is a good recipe, but most of us is very impatient and want results in just couple of weeks and that is impossible. Why? Because those mentioned 20 kilos did not come in matter of weeks, but years and that is exactly how much time is needed to get them of in a healthy way, without starving.

Everybody thinks that losing weight is a benign process, that strict diets are effective if you lose 10 kilos in two weeks and something like that. That's ridiculous! Just by cutting down the meals you will lose an initial amount of kilos, but will you be able to withstand such a diet? Maybe for couple of weeks, but after that, most of us starting eating as before and kilos come back.