What do you think the best diet methods are? I can see that there is a variety of meal planning, short term diets, long term diets, exercise and diet programs and more alternatives and all of that is making it hard for me to decide what the best way would be to lose weight. If that helps, I think I have 15 lbs to lose before I return to my former weight.

When you have 15 pounds to lose, that might SEEM like a lot to you, but you would be amazed how many people want to lose much, much more than that. To be honest, 15 pounds is "weight loss-lite" and no matter what method you pick, you can do it successfully. There are even diets that will rid of of those 15 pounds in a week or two. That might be what I would choose.

To loss the weight you should concern to the trainer of the gym to get the effective result. I prefer walking 2 to 3 Km everyday. Another thing is that it is helpful to absorb the fat and maintain the physics. Also I prefer to follow diet program regularly to maintain the balance of the nutrition in the body. To maintain the health there is no only require the exercise but also require to follow the diet schedule. It is mandatory to balance all the nutritions to the body.