I am a 17 year old girl and I've had sex and been able to squirt before lots, but the other night I was able to masturbate for 3 hours and I ended up completely soaking two big towels and ended up sleeping on a wet spot in my bed anyways.

I squirt when I either stimulate my clit or my g-spot and I squirt a lot of fluid.

I'm worried that I'm never going to be able to have nice sex in someone's bed because I'm going to soak the whole thing and ruin everyone's mattresses :-(

Am I going to need an easy-to clean waterbed or something? Or only have sex in the bath?

Ugh xC I don't know what to do

... and as for your question, congratulations, you're one in a million.

Some women would die for your - er - natural lubrication. Ok, it's a little overboard, but figuring out whether it's necessary every time, or it's something you can control is going to be fun, at least, right?

Everyone has some problem, issue, embarassment with sex - yours, as you point, does have some practical issues to contend with.

When you're 18 (of course) and finding a partner, just make a mental note to find one that's either a genuinely nice guy, or a complete dog: because the nice guy is going to be really understanding, so it won't matter, and the dog is going to be facebooking his friends on what an amazing hot gf he has (and what a great lover he must be to make you do this) - on second thoughts, go with the nice guy.

Basically, you're right to be concerned that there's bound to be a prudish puritan cleanliness freak out there who's upset you've wet his bed linen, but then, why would you want that?

Women pay, I kid you not, to learn how to become a gusher because it is deemed to be a sign of a really deep, really intense orgasm, and there's a guy out there doing this, demonstrating this, to show how every woman can be a gusher - the woman who wrote the 'serious' article then of course arranged a private demonstration: you couldn't make this stuff up.

Hint: if you want to broach the topic: 'you know, I really want to let go with you, but I come rather a lot, and there's a lot, I mean a lot of juice, and it's really hot and turns me on like you wouldn't believe, but I'm afraid you might be a little freaked out, so I'm just going to ride you a little, and not really get into it, cos I wouldn't want to freak you out'

What guy is going to stand for that hit to his manhood: hell, i can stand anything, no worries, no of course, go ahead, show me what you've got. His eyes might pop out of his head, but hell, why should you care? Let the guy be the one that's feeling left out for a change!

Just a couple extra things:

I'm a lesbian and I've had sex with a girl before and this happens. She really likes it but I think it's annoying xC

Another thing is that I don't think I've ever orgasmed :-(

I know that usually when squirting happens you think, "oh yeah orgasm" and it feels good but people say you know when you know, and I don't know. I've tried googling women who squirt without orgasming and there hasn't been many results. I found one board where this woman says that people have told her she must be orgasming when this happens, but she feels the same as I do in the sense that sex isn't that pleasurable : ahah, then again, I'm 17 so I'm not too too worried yet. But for me, it is definitely not a sign of an intense, deep orgasm.

And also it's not lubricant, it's more like water so I actually think I'm going to need lube on hand all the time because the squirt kind of washes all the wet away and it becomes really uncomfortable :-(

Thanks for your advice though :-) So pretty much you're saying is get down and dirty and enjoy it xD

Basically, yes. You're right, or at least that tallies with my experience, that you can't have that amount of fluid and expect it all to be as slippery as a - shall we say - more restrained woman's output.

It's interesting, on the orgasm. I suspect you're right: most women experience quite clear symptoms at orgasm (as do guys), and I'd expect you to know if you suddenly had a serious orgasm: for one thing, it pretty much stops everything, at least momentarily; for another, you lose consciousness, in effect, for a moment.

With the partner that I had that experienced this, it was unusual, she'd never experienced it before, and was riding me (excuse the technical details) so she got to determine the pace, was full, and moving slowly and deeply rather than what I call 'sport f*cking', which is mostly what you see in adult porn, and isn't what I call 'sex'. She most definitely did have an orgasm, and it was more sustained than usual, and yes she definitely did enjoy it, so when you say you don't, I think you're right, it's not an orgasm per se.

Ultimately, if you sit in the sauna, you sweat, sit in the sun, you tan and burn. You seem to have found the secret to gushing, without perhaps finding the secret to orgasm.

If that is so, there's a whole new question, and I'm not sure it's one you want me to answer. You may be happy to figure that one out on your own.

Bizarre as it may seem, you may find it useful (and dare I say pleasant) to check out an Australian site, Abby Winters - oops - 17... hmmm... ok, when you're 18, you may want to check it out (it's a pay site anyway, so you're safely excluded for now, so to speak).

What makes it unusual is that it's a very 'girl's video site', no sport-f*****g, no men at all in fact, but also, it's very much focused on a girl's experience of masturbation, mutual masturbation, and orgasm. The reason I mention it is, you've obviously found one way of having (and I hope, enjoying) sex. I suspect it may be relevant for you to relax, and get a sense of how all these other women go about giving themselves pleasure.

If it's no-different-you-just-happen-to-gush, then fair enough, and, if you still wanted to orgasm, or determine if you do, I can try to explore some of the options: hint: a lot of it is mental, and based on your breathing. There's at least one therapist out there who guarantees to teach women orgasm, even giving them at a bus-stop, based on breathing alone, so that might be an interesting google for you.

But basically, as far as gushing is concerned, yes, I'd go with your analysis: basically, get down and dirty and enjoy.

I do still enjoy sex because it's a very loving and intimate thing to do with the person I love, and it is pleasurable even if I don't orgasm so :)

That site sounds nice when I can access it; I've tentatively tried looking at porn before but as you can probably infer I don't want to watch heterosexual porn but I'm sad to say most lesbian porn I've been able to access is made by men for men, even if it features girls :( we need more lesbian directors ahah you can probably guess

Anyways, thanks so much for your advice you've been really helpful :)

My pleasure, and as for your pleasure, the site I mentioned and others are indeed very much by women, for women, so, good hunting!

Take care.

Three hours!!!!!!!!!!! You girls are so lucky, that is, if you were enjoying it all that time. I can remember it taking me a half hour to cum at times and I WASN'T enjoying that.

My wife used to leave a lot of fluid on the bed too. However we didn't know anything about "squirting" back then. (I'm 70) We always had to spread towels on top of the sheet and we had a waterproof liner, like you use for a kid who wets the bed, under the sheet to protect the mattress. It was normal for us to sleep on a wet spot. We just had to decide who gets the wet spot tonight. Are we using your side or my side of the bed this time?

If I had known she was probably a squirter, I can only dream about the fun I would have had doing it manually so we could have seen it in action. This must be the way your female partner feels too. Maybe you should try to let go more and really get into the feeling with her. Sex is terrific when both of you really get your heads into it (no pun intended) and you may just find the orgasm you are looking for. If I read it right, you are still looking for that "deep, intense orgasm". That takes a lot of practice for both you and the person who is doing you and you need to get your heads into it. You will find it, don't give up. Hey, practicing sex is always fun even if you don't find what you're looking for every time.

I'm not sure that squirting has to be the same as "orgasm". I've ejaculated without experiencing the intense feeling of an orgasm and I believe squirting is female ejaculation.

The major portion of my sex life took place before the internet and we grew up before sex ed came to the schools. I think you are so lucky to have access to information about this and to be able to discuss it on forums such as this one.

Based on the questions I see here I don't think sex ed in school is fullfilling it's objective but I guess it's not mandatory so many young people do not take it because their parents don't approve. On top of that the people who could have benefitted from it most, (inhibited parents) get to decide what IS taught to the ones who do take it.

Abby Winters is not porn in my opinion. It's a very good website where girls reveal their feelings about sex, what they like mentally, and what works for them physically. It is a wonderful place for girls and guys to learn very important information about how girls feel and how their bodies work. Also, how different the same part of the anatomy can look. You girls seem to have a lot of angst about the appearance of your vulva and what your lover will think about that. I think a one year subscription to AW should be mandatory for all sex ed classes. It would surely answer many of the questions we commonly see here such as: How do I, --- I feel like such a freak because, --- My lips are, --- My clit is, and on and on.

If Abby would add a section on guys she would be doing a great service. I think girls are just as lacking for information about guys as guys are about girls, and guys are just as insecure and poorly informed about their own anatomy and how it works.

you are young  so have many questions,thats normal,just relax and enjoy sex.you are normal.everyone has different reactions during sex that is what makes sex a great eventure, you will find some guys love it and some dont who cares enjoy youself and forget the hangups,this will become obvious to you as you get older,  sex is all about enjoying the moment for the rest.everyone is different as you will find out,just enjoy the moment

water-juice wrote:

Ugh xC I don't know what to do

Believe me or not i think that is hot and i'll wash my sheets eveyday just for that idc i think iys hot that a girl can squirt and the more the better

I wouldn't be worried about your 'problem' because the right man will not only understand that you're just sexually excited (which can only make him feel better about his performance too) but he'll also enjoy it. A lot of guys consider it a turn on if a girl gushes during sex. So like I said, the right guy will just change the sheets and want to do it again sometime. I personally wouldn't be mad:)

I also squirt A LOT of fluid... normally only during masturbation. I hold back often during sex because I don't want to soak my bed in the stuff. I have wood floors, I found it less messy to (as your about to squirt) hang your butt off the side/end of your matress and let loose. Keep paper towels handy or in my case I usually need a mop (yes it's that much). And just like you I too do not have an orgasm when I squirt, squirting usually takes place after I have orgasmed. My boyfriend LOVES it, yet I really don't understand why. Don't stress too much over yourself, everyone has a different body and no woman has the same sexual expirence as another. 

I have the same problem. All of my blankets and towels smell like it because I've used them all under me to catch it and now the smell won't come out

I just want to second the few last comments: You're not the only one. I also squirt a lot of fluid and don't get the 'deep, intense orgasms' (I still find it very enjoyable, however). I see that it's been two years since you started this topic, and so you have probably figured it out already. I just want to reassure others that experience the same that they're not freaks for experiencing this. Just enjoy it.

First time with your good mate to start with orgasm squirt to prevent spoiled or lonely that can remain the same than never going to be able to have nice sex. Teamwork does the job pretty well. Good for stress reduction to increase happiness. If I'm right or wrong based on individual, tell me. I kept failing I try not to give up. It's too curious and very interesting for me. I love young girl thing. How do I rate anyway? *heh*

dated a 53 year old healthy female and the first meet up was in her home..we canoodled on the couch and teased each other i was given the squirting warning having do idea what it was...  bo did i find out..had my fingers scooped inside her and she was squirting into them...like a water pistol pulse...for a hour.she soaked her couch cuhions and was drained  lying back...i was amazed at it and questioned on what it was and she said it's not pee i know that...if she had been kneeling over me i would of flipped out and still been running... then latter dates in bed even  more oral to her she never squirted again lke she shut if off...having here climb the wall receiving oral from me....i said to her that is some trick you pull.check out

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

...lesbian squirt party you see some wild squirting on the birthday girl