Did you guys know that when you masturbate you are training yourself to not enjoy sex to the fullest when you eventually do get married. Thats why if you are looking for something more you will feel good at the moment but later on you will feel really empty. My advice is to simply not set your self up for defeat.

you could use a banana or cucumber and maybe  a carrot not 2 sure about the carrot

I'll give you a dildo

i am 13 and a boy i also masturbate but the boy was obvs but i know wot u mean my advice is watch porn while u do it

I guess you must be 20 by now so maybe you have found out how to do it and how to spell it too............. M A S T U R B A T I N G...............M A S T U R B A T I O N ...........M A S T U R B A T E .... Repeat 20 times.......... and maybe you will get it......... do it 20 times and maybe you will CUM!!!!!

for guys: Try taking a stuffed animal turning on plesurable sounds and rubbing your penis on the stuffed animal like it's a vagina

I'm a 13 year old girl and what works for me is humping pillows trust me

Lay on your back and spread your legs take a hairbrush and put it inside gently at first then go faster and rub your clit works every night for me I orgasm too

I'm 13 and i masterbate gwt in the shower so ur hot place one finger in ur bum and rub ur clit (kneel down) and ull be wet very soon xxx

im the same i get no pleasure so i can suggest dry humping a pillow with or withour pants cover the pillow so if you do get wet you wont mssup ypur pillow after doing that for a while get a hair brush of toothbrush and put it in your hole and hump that aswell i hope this helped abit xx

I'm 13 and I just recently started which I feel really dum for my reasons (boys you suck when your messing with a girl's head when shes already being tortured) Sorry away from the point I cant seem to get myself to cum. any tips would be Wonderful

TOTALY agree they are great !

If your a girl you can just stick a finger in your anus and that makes me wet sometimes.

Lock your bedroom door. Cellotape a sharpie, hairbrush handle to your phone tight. Use moisturiser on your virgina. Put the phone on vibrate. Lay back and close your eyes and concentrate on your virgina. Or put a mirror between your legs and look at your virgina as you do it.

Yah they do work really well