i just turned 13 and i am a girl; i would like to know how to mastrabate without my parents knowing, without buying anything, and get the most sexual pleasure. can you help? %-)

your fingers

blast a shower head at ur clit

Guest wrote:

your fingers

You can use your fingers or something like a sharpie.

you can use a pickle or cucumber. or perhapes a hot dog

i just masterbated and it felt amazing. wait til everybody is asleep and get a vibrating razor run cold water under it and then slowly stick it up your vag then pull it out really fast do it about 3 times. then stick it in again and move it around in side. not up and down like back and forth once it starts to feel good switch to the slow up and down motion and gradually go faster. right when your about to cum squeeze your legs together and then keep going til you cum. feels soooooo gooood ;-)

so im 14 and been doin weird stuff so i decided to look it up on line, guess i have been masterbating for teh last 2 years and had noo clus

okay then what you should do is watch porn and masturbate by rubbing clit

Im only14 and i do weird things so i googled it and ive been mastrabating since i was in 6th grade and i didnt even know it. take a shower head and blast it at your clit., if you get it just right it works. or take a bananna and put a condom on it or get a vibrating facial cleanser system and use that (thats what i did so my parents dont know what its for)... and of course theres always using your fingers.

I see where ur coming from but I'm a boy so if your looking for pleasure as I seen when accidentally on wrong threads get a toothbrush (electric works best) and just shove it up and down

I'm 13 and what works for me is getting on top of pillows and humping them it works wonders it took me about 5 mins to have the most sexual pleasure I had ever had! Ps I'm a girl but it works for boys to

you can use - pens/pencils, fingers or a video game remote

ive been mastrabating for about a year now and im 13, since im only 13 i still have childhood toys around the house and i have a little brother, sometimes i can just use the handle of a hairbrush, or a toy or somesort. 

So I'm 15 and I need to know the best way to hook up a girl at school