recently i've been going through a lot of unprovoked emotional pain, i've tried to seek comfort in friends and family but it never works and i just end up even more depressed. i've felt like this before, but never quite this bad, almost everything makes me cry now and i'm getting very tired because of it. i have been under a bit of stress lately but not enough to cause this reaction. whats wrong with me? how can i stop from crying?

hey my friend,

first of all join the club im GAD and i am depressed too.
crying sometimes makes u feel relief from certain symptoms of depression . When i start to cry i feel relieve. Try to join a club of cbt courses where u can find help

your friend from malta

Girl, I was very depressed here recently. I am on medication for depression. I was keeping myself away from everyone, I didnt want to do nothin! Do you have children? I do, I didnt see what I was doing to them or myself, even my marriage. We had no power for two months until the first of Oct. I had to turn my negitive feelings around. They say if you think positive it will go that way. The more you let your self get depressed the futher in you go. You can do this, your strong. Show your self and who ever that your not that weak girl. Im here if you need to talk.