I have recently been experimenting with g-spot stimulation, but I have run into a problem. Even though I urinate right before I start masturbating, every minute or 30 seconds after I start stimulating my g-spot I urinate a little. I know this is urine and not female ejaculate because it smells like urine and because I am not anywhere near close to orgasm when it happens. I stuck with the g-spot stimulation for about a half an hour and I was STILL urinating every 30 seconds to a minute. It's not a lot, but it's distracting and ultimately keeps me from orgasm. I was under the impression that if a woman went to the bathroom right before g-spot stimulation that the urge to pee would not yield anything (except ejaculate during orgasm).

Just remember not every female is able to squirt or orgasm for that matter.  It's not easy and does take time and thought, there are some great websites with instructionals but take care to filter through some of them first to the better ones.  hope this helps

The human body may come in only two basic models, male and female, but there are a lot of variations. That pee every few seconds may just be your unique variation. Possibly exercising the muscles that you use to stop peeing might help to stop that if you think it's worth the effort.

Have you achieved your goal yet of the G spot stimulation? My wife always got too sore before we got anything to happen so we finally gave up. I should say SHE decided we shouldn't keep trying.

No I haven't. In fact I have never had an orgasm. I started having sex last year and I still haven't been able to cum even when I try to finger my clit. Its sooo frustrating and I'm starting to think something is wrong with me

Do you make sure you are well lubricated the whole time you are masturbating, this makes a big difference. Try it, you can use your own saliva, baby oil or a little olive oil.

I have the EXACT same problem :( what's worse, is that it happened while I was on top of my bf. He thought I squirted, and I was shocked that I just pee all over him! But he believed I squirted. I went online and found out you could squirt without an orgasm, so I thought that maybe I DID squirt...but then it happened again, and this time I thought I could smell pee :$ and no O's are even close. My boyfriend still believes I'm a squirt-er, and tries to make me squirt again, I'm too embarrassed to tell him the truth. Plus while I'm on top, sometimes it gets really, REALLY hard to control my pee. Constantly have to excuse myself and run to the bathroom...so aggravating...:'(

That is very unfortunate. I have run into a similar problem. Except I'm on bottom my bf thinks I squirted but I really just peed the bed!! I hope yours gets better Hun ;(