My husband and I haven't had sex for a long time and I know it is bringing me down. either he isn't in the mood or I'm not. What can I do ? We fight alot about it and I feel although we have been married for 34yrs I feel my marriage will fail. Is it just me ? I'm weigh 200 pounds,not Miss America but I'm ok looking. I have depression for along time and just want to be left alone sometimes.

dejolane

You have to realize that 34 years is a long time and have to put the spark back into your relationship. Maybe you can start with date night going to the movies, dinner,(cooking his favorite)lite some candles. Wear something that he really thinks your sexy in with something that smells nice. Change things up doing the same routine can get boring if some of this does not work pray and ask him to reveal whats going on is it you or him and to give up insite so you can calm your mind. Give it to him as long as you do all that you can do and tried everything you can what else can you do. Before anything pray first..........

I know why he doesn't want sex. You see he wants someone else who is skinny and better looking. He wants a nurse that he was in the prison with. I'm not stupid.He wants her to come for a few days and visit.. So getting all dolled up isn't an option. My marriage is done as long as I'm concern in the sex department. I ask for sex and all he says is either he is already dressed or he's just too tired.
dejolane

first u make sure that he...really want someoe else.... if is it real.... then......u.. too ..follow his rule.... yes .. it seems... something ....wrong.. but... we are ,,, doing,, mistake,,, for,,, our ,, need know... i think... mistake ..in ..need of .. sex is ... not a wrong becoz....sex is the one of the the fantastic.. and enjoing movement....... first you try to control your weight....... then search wht u want