ok so i found out i was pregnant yesterday but i smoked pot last week i was told by a friend today that in florida there are mandatory drug test for new babies cord blood to see if the mother used drugs during any part of the pregnancy. now that i know im pregnant im not using anymore i just want to know if i will test positive for pot? i agree with pot 100 percent and i have done enough research to say i have found no negitives to pot and i dont care about your personal views on pot usage, alcohol is legal but look at the problems that come along with it drunk driveing kills people anyone heard of someone dyeing because of pot no you havent or anyone beating their kids or wife or anyone for that matter because their hi on pot no you havent but ive seen it first hand with alcohol so you tell me whitch is better. so again i dont care about your personal views on pot i just wanna know about the testing done once the baby is born.

I went to a free clinic and they gave me a blood test I have took like ten and they all say negative but I have all the signs