Help what are my options? I want to simply try and stretch it out, but that doesnt seem to be the problem. It's more of the fact that......dammit i have a Nerve going through the opening ring of my Foreskin! Please help me. Is the Circumcision my particular cases only option.

Please anyone?

You sure that isnt just your frenulum? Its a perfectly normal part of the uncircumcised penis.

I'm sorry that you haven't had a response before this.

You are basically asking a medical question that should be posed to a doctor/consultant who is advising you on the wisdom of surgury.

I think that's the best route for you, to go see an urologist and discuss what you are feeling, and what you want.

There are some individuals who insist that circumcision is never appropriate and would urge you NOT to concider it.

However, you may require some minor surgury to allow the foreskin to slip and retract from the head of the penis.

Of course, there are some who would be jealous that you have so much feeling in your foreskin and glans and they would give ANYTHING for a chance to feel that again.