My husband I and I have been together for 9 years and married for almost 3. I have been wanting a baby for a while but he said we needed to be married and then we needed to have a house and now it is we arent finacially ready. I am tired of excuses! I have had some female issues and have been told that I could have PCOS so I am afraid that waiting any longer will just hurt my chances of having a child. We constanly argue about the issue and I dont know what to do anymore? PLEASE HELP

Honey--

First, I'd like to say I am very sorry about the condition you have. It must be very terrible, and just the thought of not being able to have children must be horrid. It seems like you've given your husband everything he asked for. But, I think when it comes to having children maybe he's scared because you could get hurt yourself if you were to bare a baby. Who knows? Maybe he's just concerned about your well-being but he's just not saying anything because he doesn't want to admit his fear.

I'd sit him down, and have a conversation about it. Lay all the things your feeling on the table for him, express your fears, feelings, anything at all. And in return let him do the same, listen to each other. Then, once you get all the facts from both sides of the party maybe you and your husband can come to an agreement.

This may sound corny, and you may have tried this but I think that talking will fix up a lot of wounds.

I hope you get the chance to be a mother. You really seem like the kind of person who deserves it.

Best of luck,
J

I want a family to but my husband don't