Since 7/3/11, after I went to the zoo/zoorasic park and slept all night with a stuffy nose having to breath through my mouth, My throat has been hurting like crazy, and when I got home from my dads back to my moms, I found out I had a bit of a fever from her. Next day I didn't have any feaver but throbbing headaches and a sore throat still. I drank some NASTY sore throat medicine that seriously made me about barf, and it helped for awhile but made me sleep for like 3 hours. Yesterday I only had a piercing headache when I moved to much or to fast. Today, or tonight, I woke up and my ears HURT like crazy, and they hurt so bad that it's rather hard to hear. Can someone tell me whats wrong if they know? I want to tell my mom so when I tell my mom, and she takes me to the doctor like I'm sure she will, I can request a check for it.

It's very possible that the infection that first caught your throat has spread to your ear - there are two little tubes that connect your throat and your ears which is useful for example when you're on a plain, but that is also the way infection can spread. This is very common and easily treatable, usually with antibiotics. So, you probably will only need to see your family doctor and it will get better in a couple of days after that. And the sooner you do that, the faster it will be over.

Thanks, I will as soon as I can. :D