been on and off weed for 2 years i no thats not long and im only 19 but i was already an over emotional person i had anxiety really bad and found weed helped but later on it doesnt so ive decided to quit and not go down the path my father did.

i go threw intense mood swings angry sad crying happy withing an hour, lash out, interupt peoples conversationg, cant concentrate on anything, intense intense anxiety i cant sleep literally just had a panic attack my body was tremoring and i felt dizzy and sick, ie hd mates quit no worries so why is it so hard for me. was a very very heavy smoker im scared i did ireversible damage and i have one mate left thats helping me get threw it but she is loosing it to.....

im super sensitive to everything i dont no why like certain foods are making my lips sting and if i have sugar or asian food before bed i can sleep at all, im hungover and have had 2 hours sleep and im not even tired, does drinking make it worse... ive been working out and getting up at like 7 so somedays its okay..... ive only had a joint in the past 2 weeks...

but seriously last straw i think everyday is going to get easier but its just worse... :(

dude i am 16 years old i had 50grams of bad quality strong laced hash i just screwed my system up i cant think anymore i know that feel bro my hear is pounding and i feel anixiety and its my 5th day i ddnt do anything with weed and still feel bad but i am alive if u ask :P and yeah it was my first experience with weed and it was also my first overdose and f*****g brain experience so just chill out if a 16 year old buy can do it u can do it just think what u can do without ur mind screwed up :)