i have swollen lymph in my stomach and i dont know why i went to the hosptial and she pressed on my stomach and said thats what i had and that was all. it still bothers me and it had not gona away and its been about a month already

A swollen inguinal lymph node is a sign of infection. On rare occasion, it could be a sign of cancer. If you had recently recovered from an infection, it may take a while (a month or two) for the lymph node to return to normal size. Your doctor has a duty to answer any questions that you may have concerning your condition.

Hello there,

Since your doctor has examined you and she has concluded that everything is fine than probably you are still recovering from very nasty infection and this sometimes can take even two months. So if I were you I wouldn’t be worried that much and I would tried to  be relaxed as much as I can because sometimes stress can influence our condition in very bad way. My coach is always saying that stress is killer number one and if you want to get rid of it you could try with some physical activity. You will see after only few sessions how your body reacts.

And concerning future infections try to build up your immune system to prevent them from occurring again.