i am 15. I got pregnant in april and had my medical abortion in may. I had an abortion because it was what was best for me and my body. I do not know what went through my head or what was going through my head when i was having sex. I have two younger sisters and i know how difficult it is to take care of children and dont get me wrong, if i had a baby i could take care of it but right now it is certainly not the time to be dealing with a child. I went with my father to talk to the father of my now deceased child and showed him the sonogram of our 5 week old child. He told the father this is something you guys did and it will never leave you, the memory will stay in your head forever. My dad who is a very set straight when he talks made me and the babys dad cry when he said now we wont ever know what sex the baby would have been or what kind of future it would have had. Those words ripped every emotional tissue that was left from the abortion right back off. I know he was right and trust me my dad is not for abortion but all he cares about is me and my sisters health he said maybe in 12-15 years you can try for a child when your ready for one. Since then i have changed my life around and I pray for my baby to forgive me for what i did and i promised the baby that i would never put myself at risk again. I sometimes think about what happend but i always think positive. I now talk to girls at the planned parenthood in my local area. I am back to normal physical and emotional health according to my doctor. I just wanted to tell this story because I feel that you have to do what is right sometimes even if its wrong.

I would say that ANYONE, no mater how old you are, should practice SAFE SEX.

Using birth control and condoms can allow you to express your sexuality in a safer way, IF you are going to do it.

You're very mature for your age. Like I apparently am too (I'm 15 too). If you're still active on here you should message me. I went through with an abortion, too. Not at 15 but a younger age.

I know what you mean my dad never used condoms and when it happened to me I had to have an abortion too and I hated it.