i gave birth 2yrs ago and i still have a sagging stomach i have tried situps to no avail is the anather wa except tammy tuc that it can disapper

Health Advisor
I am sure you do realize that this is something you really need to work on and be persistent as this group of muscles is one of the hardest to shape.
I am sure that sit ups would help but you would need to them every night for a very long time in order reshape them. It also has something to do with your weight. If your weight is back to normal, then it will certainly be easier to deal with low abdominal muscles.
Why not try pilates exercise? These are very good for muscle strengthening although classes are always oriented to a few muscles groups so you would never work on only abdominal muscles. You could learn about the special low abs exercises and do them every night before going to bed. I know a woman who managed to avoid bladder surgery (as she suffer sphincter problems) after less than one year of pilates. I find that these exercises are really good, however I prefer aerobics.
It’s a though call and there is no easy way out-everybody knows that.