Ok here is my situation. I am 34 years old, I am 6'3.5" and weigh 250 lbs. I am asthmatic and have been my entire life. When I was 18 years old I tipped the scales at 415lbs. I have lost a great deal of weight through diet and behavior modification, but I have been stuck near my current weight for several years now. I am limited to very moderate exercise due to my asthma. I have tried further restricting my caloriis intake. I am currently consuming around 1300 to 1400 calories per day. My weight has a negative impact on my breathing as well as other aspects of my physical and emotional health. Even though I have lost a significant amount of weight in the last 16 years, when I look in the mirror I still see the me that weighed 415lbs. I can perhaps deal with that; however the physical health impact I can not deal with. I have a history of heart disease on both sides of my family, and I have been having chest pains fairly regular like for the last few months. I know my weight is not good on my heart and I don;t want it to kill me. I want to be around for the ones I love for a long time to come,. What are some alternative options to consider?

The f irst trick to losing weight is to get on an eating schedule every 2-3 hours. Try look online for weight loss diets and recipes combine that with some moderate walks to assist in more activity. You may consider consulting a diet nutrionist to assist as well. I have recently picked up a weight loss program ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed. This site is not just for bodybuilders or fit people. It is a fitness site that has many aspects from online store for supplements, diet programs, meal plans, recipes, tips from all kinds of trainers, and most of all support from other members.

Wish you well and please update as to how you are doing.