Hello. I am planning to start following ITG diet. Yesterday, I was scrolling through the topics on this site, and I ran into a discussion about ITG diet. Actually it was not a discussion, it was some people talking about which food is allowed when you follow this diet. I was amazed by the amount of delicious stuff one is allowed to eat. So, since I don’t have much information about this diet, can you explain to me how does it function at the beginning? I wanna start as soon as possible. Do I need to visit their weight loss center?

No, you do not have to go to their weight loss center to start the Plan.  When you are new in this, you need to fill out the health status intake form before you start.  They will have a coach reviewing your information and in case you do not qualify for the plan you may need to ask your personal physician if you can follow the plan.  Most of the people that are completely healthy are able to participate. 

You can save both your money and time by ordering your protein foods and supplements online. It is very simple and they have them delivered right to your door.  

Thank you Lillian_50! I was really hoping for an answer like that.
That is really very convenient. Especially for me since I am:

1. too lazy to go to their weight loss center and deal with that;

2. too busy to find some spare time for that stuff.

And where can I fill that health status intake form?
You really gave me some good news. I was about to give up the diet since it sounded too complicated for me, coaches, researching and everything. But know I have my will again. I will order some of those ITG products first time tomorrow.