First off, I apologize to many of you who care to answer these questions because I know you guys get a MILLION of these. Here we go!

My girlfriend and I spent spring together and needless to say, we had a BLAST! However, here is my scenario. We get up and go through our routine of cleaning getting dressed etc. She hops in the shower first to do her business and what not. I go into the bathroom so I can get some stuff out of her bathroom so it doesn't get in the way of her make up, hair dryer etc. Then, she asks me to get in the shower with her so I'm thinking oo kinky! I mean comon, never hurts to have a little romance. We're just making out and touching each other and what not (and yes at this time I'm INCREDIBLY turned on)

At one point, however, she puts me inside her (I rub the tip off of my penis JUST IN CASE I had precum) for several seconds. It's ALL the way in if that helps clarify answers to future questions. However, ONLY for those few seconds were they in and I told her that I need to take it out because it felt EXTREMELY good. I did NOT ejaculate whatsoever but my main fear though is that whether or not I PRE-ejaculated because I have no clue if I did. To make things more interesting, she started her period (her bleeding) within a day after the shower situation so here is my obvious question:

What are the chances that she might be pregnant? This happened at around March 17th so about two weeks. No obvious symptoms or anything but a stomach ache that didn't last long and a headache (but she has NOTHING to eat that day) and these happened around 2 days ago. Could she or could she not? Once again, I REALLY appreciate y'all who help and having to hear a DUMB young adult who should've been more responsible.

hey there.....
first off I would be extreamly shocked if she got pregnate from this..... pre-cum does not normally contain sperm the only way it does is when it picks it up from a previous ejaculation.
when was the last time you ejaculated before the shower incident? did you urinate afterwards and finally are you circumscesed?

thanks 8)

Yeah I knew some information about precum. I do remember going to the bathroom BEFORE showering. However, I don't remember if I went number 1 or number 2 if you catch my drift (just trying not to make it sound disgusting)

no thats not disgusting at all..... normal part of life and body functions 8)