I'm 13 years old (female) and I weigh 145lbs.... I hate weighing this much, I never eat candy and I'm always eating vegetables. So far, I've stop drinking coke and switched to Gatorade and flavored water.. But it's not working... What do I do?

yes you can.
2.5 ml of nigella sativa oil + 1 tablespoon honey in a glass of water daily 2 times. once in the morning (bbf) before breakfast and then after dinnr before going to bed.
try it. it really works.
may god almighty let you get rid of overweight.

Hello guest, it is very good that you stay away from candies and cokes but it is also necessary that you take balanced diet. Many a times in order to stay in shape we stop eating anything and everything that has a few extra calories in it. I would just like to say that make sure that you take carbohydrates, fats, proteins, minerals and vitamins in the right proportion. Each of it is important and a deficiency of any can also cause your body to gain weight.

Start doing some exercise like Cardio, sit-ups, cycling, running and things like that. You can consult Roca Labs and ask them if theirformula will work for you or not. If it does then try it. It will help you get rid of your extra weight.

Hey,
Start exercising.
Eat healthy like fiber fruits and vegetable in your diet.
Drink plenty of water.
Do regular exercise like swimming, cycling, jogging.