I had gall bladder removal two years ago, because had gallstones. I had laparoscopic procedure and thought that it was over with pain and suffering. Recently pain has returned followed by indigestion problems. Did I have that surgery for nothing? I had just the same symptoms like I had had when I was diagnosed gallstones. What if you had laparoscopy for removal of gall bladder, can you have it done again?

I understand you completely because have the same problem. I also had gall bladder removal because of severe attacks that had and jaundice, and symptoms reappeared a year after surgery. I can not explain this to myself, because humans have only one gall bladder and when it is removed once, it can not regrow again and cause this suffering. My doctor told me that it was normal to have the attacks even though gall bladder was removed. Weird. I want to get the new menu with recommendations about food that would be safe for me to eat, because obviously something is not functioning well. I don’t want to take pain medications every day, now, when my gallbladder is removed.