im 17 and have been an on and off pot smoker since I was 13. When I am smoking, I'll go through what I have in one sesh and then get on again. I stopped smoking two days ago and I feel so so sick in my stomach, I feel hungry but as soon as I think about eating I feel automatically full and can't bring myself to eat. This happened last time I stopped for a few weeks, I was vomitting, feeling nauseous and could barely stand up without feeling excruciatingly sick. I did get better after a few weeks however. It's not as bad this time but I am feeling constantly sick, have bad headaches and can't bring myself to eat. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, how did you speed up the process/ is there any way to help the not eating problem ? 

I have no idea, I only smoked weed 5 times in my life and 2 days ago I smoked and ever since then I felt nauseous every time I eat, I'm not a regular so I dont know why I would feel like this. I have yet to vomit but I've came close. I just hope this goes away in a week or two