I am a 13 year old girl who is 5'5 and 130 lbs and I want to loose weight. According to my doctor, I'm all done growing so I'm not gonna natrually get any slimmer. I'm a competitive swimmer and I swim about 3 miles each day. I also play field hockey, and I run or go to the gym almost everyday in the off season (which Is now). I've become very muscular but i don't want to be especially in my thighs. I have a healthy diet and I don't usually eat any c**p (like French fries/cake etc.) I want to slim down especially in my legs and stomach. Any advice?

Well, 5'5" and 130 lbs is incredible and very healthy!! I think when you have alot of muscle, because muscle weighs more than fat, you should focus on clothing size rather than actual weight.
If you are wanting to tone muscle rather than build it, you can lift weights. When lifting, do low weight, and fast high amounts of reps. Example, to help tone your legs, use the leg press, put only 25lbs of resistance (or however much weight gives you light resistance) and do 50 presses at a quick pace, not fast just quick. Good luck!