I went to go hang out with some friends this weekend i didn't know i was gonna be the only girl there, but there was this guy that was 16 just like me, i started to get a weird vibe from him so i tried to stay away from him.. saturday morning i woke up to him trying to get in my pants, i kept tryin to tell him no that i wasn't interested in what he wanted but he said he was gonna do it anyways, and he did.. he didn't use a condom && he came in me, im so scared that i might be pregnant with his kid && i really dont want a baby right now especially since im only 16 && its not with someone that i love.. please someone tell me what i need to do? 

I'm sorry that that happened to you. Did you try to stop him while he was having sex with you? If so that is considered rape and you should tell somebody about it. Whether it be your parents or even the police. You always risk the chance of becoming pregnant when you have unprotected sex. I would definitely get a pregnancy test or see your doctor and get checked. You should also get tested for an STD because you never know if he has any diseases being you two didn't use a condom. In the future always always always use protection. I hope that you are not pregnant and best of luck to you.

thank you && yes i told my dad he freaked out on me but i told him. i dont think im pregnant i think i was just extremely scared..