I am looking for a pictures of a scar that a vasectomy would leave. Please help with this, my daughter is married and belives her husband has had a vasectomy, He says no,however is avoiding going to a fertiity clinic. She has been trying with him for 5 years. She has been checked and has been told she is ready to concieve. He has a scar, However she is not sure what to look for. A picture is worth a thousand words. Please show one Thank You

I am in the same boat. I think my husband has one. Can someone please direct me to a website?

I had a vasectomy in june last year and have no scars at all - perhaps his scar is not the result of being snipped?

This is a good site:
vasectomy-information.com/pictures/scars.htm
I'm vasectomized since '88 and my scars looks similar; they are very little and not easy to find.
The only thing I still can feel is when I check my tubes; I can feel where they where cut.
If you want maybe I can give you my email for more information...

I just had one and have been documenting the healing phase with images.

There's absolutely nothing to worry about.

- Procedure takes under 45 minutes (usually 15-20).. The vas is a really tiny and slippery little pipe and could take a bit longer to find...just be patient!

- You'll be prescribed with painkillers and anitbacterial cream - use them as per your prescription.

- Get plenty of rest on the first day or two with your lying down with your legs raised (or in whichever position you feel most comfortable)

I had mine done about a week ago and the two tiny incisions are healing rapidly. The actual surgery and first couple of days aren't a picnic because of the discomfort, (seating will be tricky), there's also some discomfort in the lower stomach (kind of what you feel a few minutes after someone kicks you in the nuts!)...Lastly, your semen will have traces of blood but this will clear eventually.

I was lucky to find an experienced doctor. Just make sure you find a doc. who has performed numerous procedures in the past and knows what he's doing (you don't wanna be a guinea pig)..!

Looking back, i'd say it's totally worth it!!

Good luck!

I can't find the option to upload a photo, it's like really tiny incisions (barely noticeable)..!