Hello. I'm 25 year old male and I have some problems to discuss with people who maybe know more about this.
You see, about all my life I have suffered from skin acne. They were covering my body, my face and extremities. The worst period was when I was 16 or 17 years old.
With time, acne started to disappear and my skins become clean again. But there is only one problem. On some parts of my body skin acne disappeared completely and leave no marks but on some, where were bigger acne present, they left some hypertrophic scars.
I don’t know what to do, because I could never say that I'm completely healed until these scars disappear also.

I would try to help because I know some facts about these “hypertrophic scars” as you described them. These scars are called Keloids. When the body is injured anywhere like on the skin, the liver or the heart-it responds by forming scar tissue.
Scar tissues can occur from various skin injuries such as surgical incisions, traumatic wounds, vaccination sites, burns, and acne.
Problem is when these scar tissues continue to grow and extends beyond the margin of the original scar, that’s when you get keloids.
I don’t know how long do you have these keloids but if not so long, I would recommend you to contact your GP imidiately because the most effective treatment is early diagnosis and injection with a steroid solution. If you have them for a long time then, steroids will not help you, I'm sorry to say. Only solution would be re-excision of the scars, starting the healing process all over again, and then use of corticosteroids.