I never thought that wisdom teeth might induce such a pain. It seems that they are not growing regularly, which means I will have to extract them, once they are big enough. So, I would like to know if ibuprofen is ok for wisdom teeth. Sometimes the pain is just unbearable, I can't wait to get rid of them!

You should ask your dentist, or a doctor. I can tell you that ibuprofen deals with inflammation processes in your body and pain created by wisdom teethe is inflammation, but perhaps there are some other, milder medications that you might use and that will help you. Then again, you will be using it only for a short period, so…

My dentist recommended 3 Advil for any time my teeth hurt. One certainly doesn't work, but after 3, I start feeling better. Give that a try.

I can only begin at what I went through before having my teeth removed...i had my leg twitching, chills, shivers, etc. I had to go through multiple antibiotics as a result of an infected tooth. It was horrible.

Thanks

**edited by moderator**