Please can somebody help me, I have just got back from the dentist for the 2nd time and have been informed that 2 of my bottom wisdom teeth are coming through, the hospital are taking them out but not for the next 4 weeks! I'm in serious need of some pain rellief, he has perscribed me a 30mg pain killer but they're not good enough, any remidies, expensive drugs, cheap drugs, grateful for anything????? Xx

Wisdom tooth pain can be really nasty. But all of those medications and pain relievers that I was using were prescribed by my doctor, I wasn't taking any of those because I wanted to take them. Anyway, there are a couple of possible home remedies that might help you in this. For example, rinsing your mouth with warm salt water is one of the most effective ways to get rid of this pain. It is totally safe and in case if you haven't tried it, you should. Another thing that could help you is onion. You should leave it for a 10 to 15 minutes in your mouth, and pain should go away.