Hello

There is one old friend of mine that wants to start with the Ideal protein diet. But he doesn’t know much about it and he asked me to help him out. So I hope that you guys will give me all the information about this diet program. I've read in one article that this diet has a lot of phases which you must follow if you want to really lose weight. I've read also that if you strictly follow the phases you can lose even 25 pounds a month. That's pretty amazing and I think my friend will love it. So if you know anything about the phases please share and tell me how many phases are there in this diet plan?

Hi there.

I see you are interested in the Ideal protein diet plan. My grandpa has experience with it. Some of his friends started to follow this program and so did he. He was very disciplined and he followed all of the stages (or phases) and he lost his belly fat for 3 months.

The program consists of 4 phases and you must follow all of them if you want to see results. All of the phases allow you to eat certain kinds of foods and all phases are different. You must follow the program and eat only what is required for every meal in every of the stages. Yes, I know it is a very strict diet but the results are great.

Hi guys

Yes, this is a very strict diet program. You must be really disciplined if you want to lose extra pounds.

Like Aristotle said, the program consists of 4 phases. First phase is very restrictive. You must eat only vegetables, lean protein and the products that company gives you (after you sign in). In this phase your body comes to metabolic state called ketosis. While in this state body burns own fat for fuel because there is no sugar in the body.

Other 3 phases aren’t so restrictive and they give you much freedom in choosing foods. Anyone who followed Ideal protein program said that if you don’t give up on the phase one you will lose all of your extra pounds.