I'm 15 years old & I weight about 315 pounds & my height is 5'5 ...I'm really tired of being fat. I wanna change. My mom is always worrying about my weight & health. I just can't anymore. I need to change for my own health. I really don't care what people thing about me so I'm not gonna change for anyone I'm just wanting to change because of my health I cant be fat the rest of my life. So please if any of you have any tips or ANYTHING at all feel free to comment & help me. I would really appreciate it thank you(:

Well lets start with the simple hardest thing to do. And that is to drop any sweets, chips (crisps), sodas, coffee. Then you start eating the helthier stuff, green vegetables, fruits. Those healthy stuff are low in calories so you could eat one or a few late at night if you happen to eat late. Count your calorie, everything that you eat has calories, your goal is to eat about 1800 calories a day, 1pound is 3500. Then when you are able ,start to exercise 4 days out of the week. Try to burn roughly what you eat until you can go further in your exercise. And always stay hydrated. Water, water,water