im tryin to lose weight but i did everthing it is not working tell me what i need to need please !!!! i need to lose weight in about 2 weeks help me please!!!!!!!!! im the skinnest in my class but its stll not that skinny and i need to lose just about 10pounds?????????????????///help please please please please

Okay if you are already skinniest in the class I think that you should lay of losing weight. I think your issue with weight is a deeper problem. I would talk to an  adult. Did you know that some people become obssed with losing weight? That sounds like you.

Now 112 pounds is NOT OVERWEIGHT! Being 12 doesn't exactly mean you are heavy because of your weight. What matters is your Height! If your 6 foot the normal ( is like 150) So what is your  height.

Also, losing weight takes time.....To lose 10 pounds takes over 2 weeks( doing it the healthy way) 

At 12y.o. you are still growing and your body is undergoing some changes. So, it's very important you eat healthy. Otherwise your bones will stop growing, your skin will dry out/get old, and some of your hair will fall off. I'm a nurse who have taken cared of malnourished kids (cause by neglect or illness). Please study nutrition and affect of food on your growing body, there's also a lot of illness that can come up by not eating right, your body's immune system will weaken. So best to stay healthy, and concentrate of proper eating, like athletes do.