i have been told that people who shave the pubic hairy have better sex and the darker the nipples the better orgasm is this true?

So what do people have then?

I have never herd this but i dont think it is true.

Oh...some of these stories are so scary and its do great to hear people like you raise them to dispel the myths. As a man I prefer my ladiy to have as much pubic hair as possible, but its her decision...and it makes NO difference to the quality of the sex... and as for nipples, who cares? if its really a worry you could always paint them brown....LOL. Just enjoy what God has given you.

That's a load of tosh, the only advantage to shaving the area around your vagina is if you are having oral sex, then hair won't get into your mouth, otherwise as you say its just a myth. My wife had as much pubic hair as you can have, never shaved or trimmed any in her life, I am the same and we had a great sex life, it has made no difference to the quality of our sex. Not sure about the nipples, as you say who cares, as long as they are attached to a decent pair of breasts, that is the main thing.