I have really hairy legs and arms. It was fine up until last week. More and more hair started growing on my legs and now spread onto my chest and abdominal area and started going on my back. I'm really trying to find a girlfriend and I think she'd be weirded out if she saw i had hair on my chest and back and I also have hair on my fingers and toes and I think it's nasty. I shave it but when I do the pores with the hair in it get clogged or something and there are little brown dots and it looks even weirder and sometimes when I shave it an hour later there will be like 10 red dots on my chest. Is there anyway to stop this or maybe give me addvice on what to do.

Whats wrong with being hairy?

Celebrity
ieatfoodz456 wrote:

Listen ieatfoodz456, there is nothing wrong or abnormal about you being hairy, those brown dots that you see are the roots of the hair that you have just cut off. Stop shaving and cutting off any hair from now on. I have also got really hairy legs and arms, I am proud of that and so should you, girls think that is quite sexy on men. Hairy chest OK too, a girl will NOT think you are a weirdoo if you are hairy, she will think you are a weirdoo if YOU DO shave the hairs off. I also have hairy hands and fingers as well also feet and ears, that is just one of the things you have to put up with if you are hairy, don;t worry about it.

I agree there's nothing wrong with keeping hair, not even for girls, although the perception might be different, socially, But it's definetely not weird to remove hair as well for guys. People should do what makes them feel better :).