i am 19years old and i am facing problem of sagging of breast and i am so very uncomfortable with it. please help how could i get them back in shape and even loose weight from there. i used to dance alot i even left dancing coz of this problem.

HELP please.I am keenly waiting for your revert.
and you guys are rocking on youtube.KEEP IT UP

First of all, how did u get them to sag in the first place. Your so young. Did you let ur boyfriend squeeze ur breast? Cause that can realli make ur breast saggy like a pair of socks.

My 20 year old sister has the same problem. Because of the squeezing. Anyways....now she not so much saggy u can say...

she does this trick to stay purky or watever u call it...

its putting ice pack and a bag of ice on ur breast for 5minute a day.....it helps ur breast stick out. so they look purkey....

dnt do it too much...dnt want them to start swallen either...so do it for 3 days and stop and than wait a day or 2 to do it again...

see if that works for you....my sister say it works for her.

There are pills and cream out there you can also try to realli make them grow 2 size cup. because wat it does is restore tissue in breast to make it look fuller and fierm....

What are you talking about? Breasts can sag due to weight loss etc, squeezing???? It would take a whole lot of squeezing and pulling to make breasts sag. I wouldnt suggest taking any cream or pills that are advertised as giving you bigger breast because they dont work! You should invest in a very good push up bra, Victoria's Secret has the best ones, you can try them on before you buy and you will notice a difference. P.S always wear a bra during the day and when you sleep it will prevent gravity from making things worse, best of luck

thankyou
but i wanted to loose weight from my breasts..and want them back in shape.

though thanks for ur suggestion.

dude...
cummon get sum brain,everyone cant be your sister alike(sorry to be rude)

anyways ask ur sister did putting ice pack let her breast loose weight also.

Dumbass. Ever heard about gravity? Heavy breasts can cause this problem, genetic stuffs too. Not everyone is your sister.