i am a sixteen year old who masturbates oftenly like daily.and lately i noticed lately that there is white stuiff on the hair under my penis.pls tell me what this is .it doesnt look like it is sperm and ive tried washing and cutting it off.it isnt even like normal white hair.as you can probably tell i am really worried.pls help.

I just started finding these aswell.
mine have nearly consumed 1cm up the hair

what are they ?

Just to be clear, you're saying that you have white pubic hair and you'd like to know what it is? Please let me know if that's what you mean and I'll see if I can find some information out to help. Let me know, okay?

I have the same problem as well, white hairs have begun to pop up on the bottom of my penis. Does any1 know what this is, or why they are popping up rather?

Hi there, try googling fordyce spots and let me know if that isn't what you have. Does that look familiar?

Yes it's , when i'm jerking off i wash and all that, and later i notice this white stuff i tried cutting it off under my penis and it come's right back so it come's back, IT's also spiky and is this something is should be worried about

I think he means, bc I have the same thing, it's not normal hair. it's like regular hair, but covered with a white coating.

hai, yes i have fordyce spots and one white hair on my "balls skin". Why is it occurs..?:(

What is it I wanna know

I too have same problem