I'm a 17 yr old male and am seeking advice on a problem i have. The problem is that basically i have no nipples, however, i have puffed out areolas. The only time that i have nipples is when they are stimulated or when it's cold. When the areolas are pressed in i can't feel anything inside, just my ribcage. I really don't know what this is and it's quite embarrasing. I have been like this for as long as i remember. Can anyone help?

You make no mention of your weight or physical shape.

It's not unusual for men to have a wide variety of breast shapes, and nipple sizes...it's just something that we're trained not to comment upon, given our gender's fascination with the female breast!

If you're truly concerned about the lack of structure you feel under your own breast exam, you can certainly raise your questions and concerns with your family doctor.

They have seen it all, and can more appropriately advise you.

Good luck.

I am around 70kg and average build. I feel too nervous to visit the doctor, but i suppose it has to be done in order to diagnose the problem properly.

Two more options for you.
First, there are team trainers in most junior and senior high schools. You might consider talking with one you trust, or a school nurse.

They might have some great works of advice.

I have the same problem although im a little fat, and ive kinda devoloped mane breasts, is there ANY way to fix this?

Take it from me…. a strange scientific observation....... u are the next step in evolution... much more effective then most useless bastards with nipples☺

Me too! I don't have a nipple (Reason: ???), and I have big breast (Reason: I'm Chubby? Idk)