I just found out that I am pregnant. I don't know what to do. I haven't told anyone. The worst thing is that I don't even know who is the father of the baby because I have been cheating my boyfriend for same time now. I am 15 years old and I don't want my mom think that I am a s***. She thinks I am her "good little girl". What should I do?

To be honest with you, I am really surprised with what you wrote. You are still so young and now because of not being responsible, you are facing all of these problems. They are too much for a grown up person, not to mention to a 15 year old girl. I don't want to sound like I am attacking you, or judging you, but now you need to solve all of your "problems". You need to talk to your mother about what is happening with you. Believe me, the fact that you are worried that your mom will think that you are a s*** or not, is not your priority. You have to make the decision that will affect your life. You have 3 options, and I believe you know them. You can keep the baby, abort or give the baby to adoption. I can not tell you what to do because that is something that you need to think about and make a decision. But before doing anything, you need to share your problem with your mother. I say it is a problem because you are young and you acted irresponsible because you don't even now who is the father. I will say it again, I don't want to sound like I am attacking you but you need to react and take a responsibility for your action. Don't ignore your condition. I really hope that everything will workout right.

Keep it. it's the right thing to do no matter what anyone else says.

I agree with Reave 100% You obviously must know your options, because most teens do by now... Abortion does not require parental consent, because you can get it waived(not needed), but having a parent as a support system is important!

Tell your mom, you are so young that you most likely have NO CAR or money, so this is something I advise you do.
WHAT do YOU WANT??