It's really confusing and quite frankly insulting for a woman to be rejected by a man since we usually have no difficulty "getting sex" when we are single and choose to be that way.  I am so confused right now that my head spins out of control almost everyday.  I have been with my boyfriend for over 3 yrs and he has lost interest in sex with me.  He initiates about once a month and we only have sex about 5 times a month.  That is a huge compromise to me cause I have a huge sex drive and I do alot to try to keep him interested (lace, naked, heels, touch myself, talk dirty...you name it, I've done it!)  I haven't gained weight, I treat him with respect, he has "space", we have a good relationship, and to be polite and not offend anyone with bluntness, I am a "Dirty Girl" with him and he loves it (so do I), but I almost always initiate. 

It's taken a beaten at my self-esteem, I know I'm attractive, other men hit on me, but I'm not interested in them.  I haven't felt like he's had desire for me in a long time.  We've talked about it, I touch the topic lightly and don't point fingers but he says he's still attracted to me.  That's wonderful but actions speak louder than words.  When he initiates I tingle from head to toe and I'm on cloud 9 for days, only to be sadly disappointed that he could go for 1 or 2 weeks again without it.

I guess I thought beacuse I was kinky and naughty that he wouldn't lose interest in me so quickly.  Is it genetics, because the chase is over for him?  I've grown up and heard all my life how ho#%y men are but maybe that's only when they are single.  I really can't play any "harder to get" with him.  I masturbate more now than when I was single.

BTW, I'm 37 and he's 24. 

may be he

does not want

to have sex

as he may think it will ruin your relationship

i thought i was only one till i read your post im 45 and my bf is year younger WTH is wrong with these men

I still have no answers. All I know is I miss feeling desired. I totally get that it's not 'new' for him anymore and is maybe less exciting, but I still have the same amount of desire for him. I never really had insecurities until this relationship. ): I just try to tell myself that it is 'his' issue, I am still attractive, and I continue to masturbate furiously.