I am a 39 year old women, I have had 5 kids. I have been smoking on and off for about 20 years... subtract 10 years in between ( I always quit when I was pregnant for at least a year.) I work full-time. I weigh about 115 am 5' 4". I am cold all the time. I live in Wisconsin, and I have always lived here. It's summer now, but I am cold all the time. Hardly anything relieves me of it. I don't have any other symptoms except that I get really tired by 9 or 10 pm (I am usually up by 5:30 am) . Any thoughts on this?

Well, Shelley, when you smoke a lot, you cut off oxygen to important parts of your body. You also forgot to mention that you are a drunk and a s***, that you cheat on your "exclusive" partner with other men, and that you leave your children at home alone to do so. If you have any oxygen left in your heart (and brain), this activity might be making you feel a little anxious or guilty; anxiety can also constrict your blood vessels and make you feel cold, too. If you want to warm up, warm up your heart and brain with sensible eating, no smoking -- not just when you're pregnant with another unfortunate child -- go to AA, stop screwing around, apologize to the men and women whose lives you've helped disrupt, get your tubes tied, get some healthy aerobic exercise that doesn't involve lying or put you and your partner at risk for STDs, start making compassionate ADULT decisions, get some therapy, and wear socks. Hope this was helpful.