so every time i smoke marijuana, after my high ends, my brain feels warm for 30min-3 hours after it ends. it starts at the top of my head and goes down to my temple and eyes, but never lower. it feels almost as if someone poored a cup of luke warm water on my head and it drains to my eyes. similer feeling when you put tiger balm on a sore muscle, semi cold semi warm feeling. and when the feeling goes from the top of my head/temple to my eyes, it stays at my eyes for a couple seconds then goes away, and starts over a couple seconds later, it takes like ten seconds for the whole process to start and finish. should i be worried or is it all good? thanks, peace:D

?Hello! What has me curious is "why do you smoke it then?" What you described  is something I have never either heard of or experienced myself before. I am not at all saying what your experiencing isn't real, but rather suggest that if you plan to continue smoking marijuana, I would seek my doctors advice for sure. It may not be any easy subject to approach with your doc, but that is what they are there for..and for you to get the proper care from them, you should be totally upfront and honest about your usage. I wish well and best of luck!!