I have found in our modern world of processed foods that staying healthy and losing weight is harder than ever. After starting the Paleo diet I have learned to eat better, fell better and lose weight. The Mayo Clinic has concluded that a Paleo diet can reduce the possibility of diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and obesity. I have more information about this on my site. 

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

It all revolves around stress. We do all of those things because we are stressed out about something else. Dont you think?

Stress in our modern society is common among many people.  Food can be an excape just as alcohol and drugs are.  What I have found to be true (for myself) are the choices I make.  These include the foods I eat.  It's important for us to educate ourselves in order to make the right choices.  This certainly includes the choices we make concerning our diets.  

Kind sounds like it's all about choice