I was hoping to get some opinions from those who have been there and done that. Because I certainly haven't been there and done that. What I am talking about is losing weight quickly, but naturally. By losing weight naturally I mean, losing weight without the aid of diet pills, or crash diets. If you go by that definition, is losing weight quickly naturally a contradiction in terms?

I know that we live in a fast, fast, fast type of society. It is a society that wants better, faster, more beautiful. Now. So believe me, I do understand why we all want to lose as much weight as possible, as quickly as possible. Quick weight loss is just another side effect of our consumer society. The same consumer society, may I remind you, that probably got you to the obese state you are in now in the first place. Unfortunately, weight loss doesn't work like that. You don't just make it happen with a click of the finger, and if you want long-term results, long-term lifestyle changes for the better are the way to go. You can lose weight naturally, through eating healthy and wonderful foods, and being physically active. That is all you need to focus on. How fast will you lose weight? Your body will dictate the speed, all by itself.