so I know a lot of women have been talking about their experiences but mine is a bit different. This month (April) I've spotted 3 different times, all of which were different but none were heavy...in March I never got my cycle. I've had horrible heartburn that comes and goes, horrible back pain and stiff neck and slight headaches. Has anyone else experienced this?

I had a tubal ligation a little over 4 years ago. My periods have been fairly normal up until this last on which lasted a month and a half (heavy). My husband and I had sex a couple days ago and now I am feeling like I did just before I found out I was pregnant with my second son. ( If I didn't know any better I would say that I was pregnant. That's how much it resembles my last pregnancy!) I know it sounds weird but is it possible? What are the chances?