I would like to know is 15 minutes of t-tapp workout daily enough for weight loss. I am a single mother of 2 kids, so I don't have too much time, what I have too much is weight to lose.

So, theoretically this workout program would be perfect for me, but I am not quite sure does it work for real and is 15 minutes daily enough to get rid of extra weight?

I am 160cm tall and around 80 kilograms, so it's about 20 kilograms to lose. Do you think it can work on me? Should I try to increase it?

Uh, that’s a lot of weight to lose, sis. Have you already started with them? I think that although it’s only 15 minutes daily, it still isn’t the easiest thing to do. Despite of the fact that this workout doesn’t take long, it’s pretty exhausting because it’s intensive. Especially bigger people might find it hard. I personally think it’s made for people who already are in a good shape. Don’t get me wrong, I am also a bigger woman, and I would never do those kind of exercises, not until I lose the biggest part of my weight. But give it a go, maybe you will be fine with them.

Yes, it’s certainly enough.In fact, researches have proven that shorter but intensive exercises better help in losing weight, than longer, lighter exercises. Which means that for losing weight, which is your main goal if I understood well, 15 minutes of everyday working out would do much more than it would  a long, easy, walk for an hour and a half, for example. You should totally try to do this, and if you think you can, there is always a possibility to increase them, or  to do them twice per day, for example.I am not saying this will be the easier way, but it will give you results, for sure.