Hello. I have Voit Gravity Rider for a while now. At first, when I started working out with it I was sweating a lot, after 20 minutes I couldn’t keep up with the exercise. And I lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks. Now I am in a better shape, I exercise the same amount of time (3 times a week), but nothing is happening. I haven’t lost a single pound and it’s been a month. My husband says I will need to exercise daily with Voit gravity rider if I want to lose weight. Is that true? Do I need to exercise every day if I want to lose weight with it?

Well it depends. You said you exercise 3 times a week. What you didn’t say is for how long does your average workout last?

I, for example, like to  exercise 3-4 times a week. I am losing approximately 4 pounds a week. I don’t need to work out every single day, and even if I did I wouldn’t have the time for it.

I am doing just fine now. But my workouts last for about 50-70 minutes (it all depends on my current mood). You cannot exercise for 20 minutes a day (if you do it 3 times a week, that would be 60 minutes a week) and expect some noticeable weight loss.

I think it is better to do 20 minutes workouts daily than 50 minutes 3 times per week.

I am doing fine with my workout habits. They really help me to stay in shape and to lose extra pounds that I get from my special relationship with chocolate. :P

I think of my Gravity Rider as a way to relax. Every day after I come back home from my outside workout and running, I exercise on my Gravity Rider in order for my body to get used to do less effort. So I do an easy workout for about 15-20 minutes and I am done.