Good day all,

So I have one neighbor that is almost crazy about this Candida diet program. We usually drink coffee together in my garden on Sunday, and when I talk to her, I have the feeling that there is no other diet at this planet, just Candida diet. We were looking for some articles on the internet, and I found one where it says that candida diet is another weight loss myth. Well, she was pretty much crazy when I was reading it, and I don’t know what to think.

So, just for curiosity, I was wondering is Candida diet just another weight loss myth or you can really lose your weight with it.

Bye! 

Well, I am not so sure, but it looks like the main paradox of the candida diet program is that symptoms greatly diminish, but person who is on this diet program is not healed completely. That is how I have heard.

But, of course, I can’t guarantee you that, because it is hard for me to comment on something that I haven’t try. I know a few people who were on this diet program, some experiences are positive, some of them are negative.

You should consult your doctor, that is for sure! He is the only person who can tell you this!Good luck anyway! 

Hey,

Yes, I know, because I have read a lot about it a few days ago. So, I was not so sure. I was talking to my friends about this, and some of them told me that it really can help almost everyone. But, one of my friends told me that this is just one myth as well, and now I have a few of them who were saying things like this/

Now, you can see why I can’t think clearly :)

Why exactly they call this diet a myth? I mean, is there any special reason or just like that?

That is what I want to know :)

Good day all,

My sister Maria was following this diet program a few months ago. It was really hard at the beginning, but she was able to lose her pounds as well. Not much as she expected, but she did. And, after a while, she just switched to some other diet program.

I want to say that this diet program can work and will work if you follow it as the way you should, at the proper way.

So, no one can tell you for sure will this work or this one is just a myth, it is not that simple :)

I hope that this is helpful a little bit.

Have a nice day!