Hi guys,

My husband and his sister started to follow One one one diet program. She bought the book, and they decided to follow it together. So far, they told me that this diet program is not that complicated, and that can be very good. Strange, because I couldn’t find anything, but I guess that the only solution was to buy a book.

They were reading something on the internet, and they find out some interesting facts about this diet program. Can you tell me can you lose your postpartum weight with One one one diet program?

Tell me your opinion. 

Hello all,

I believe that this question is definitely for your husband’s sister? LOL :) I am joking, of course, but you were not precise in this question – who needs to lose postpartum weight? I am joking, again, don’t get me wrong :)

Sure you can. I believe that she is struggling with her belly, right? Well, she will need to follow this diet just like the book says, or else she won’t be able to lose those 3 or 5 first pounds.

Definitely, if she has a book, than this diet is worth of trying!

Have a nice day!

Good day,

Well, hard! My friend tried this, and it didn’t worked for her. She was able to lose some pounds, but not enough – at all! I don’t know what possibly can go wrong in this, but she just couldn’t lose her belly – at all!

So, if you ask me, according to her experience, no you can’t lose your postpartum weight while you are following One one one diet program. Maybe there are some positive experiences, but I am sorry, I don’t have any!

My advice is – try something else :) I am very skeptical after this :)

Have a nice day!