okay so here's the deal
im 16, uncircumcised and it sorta feels weird retracting my foreskin. I never cleaned my penis before, like pulling back the foreskin and all that by am starting to. Im just wondering if its easier to clean with an erection, because with no erection, it feels weird. I haven't tried with an erection yet but i want to know if it's a good idea or not.

Also, I am kinda worried because lately when i pulled back my foreskin it goes back just fine but it got stuck behind the head a couple of times and took numerous tries to get it back up. Usually it goes back up by itself right away. Is there something wrong?
It feels really weird when my foreskin is behind the head and im really scared to do it sometimes because Im scared it wont go back up because it might be phimorsis or whatever.

one more thing, because i havnet cleaned my penis before, when i retracted my foreskin, a part of the head was like whitish. It wasn't lek a blob or liquid, the color of it was jsut like that. is this normal

please help!
thanks

hi. you should retract your foreskin when you are cleaning as it is the only way to clean properly. i'm no doctor but it sounds somewhat like phimosis. aside from surgically loosening the foreskin i believe the advice is to retract the foreskin more frequently which should loosen it up a bit.

you may find it simpler to get your foreskin back if you are fully erect. you should make sure to draw it back all the way and wash underneath otherwise it will smell bad,a real turn off. no chance of a blowjob then.!