I've been masturbating for about 3 months and I love it. I masturbate in the shower and in bed but i never cum, and I ddon't want to finger myself. P.s I'm 14

Well just touch your self or stick a tooth brush in and just go kinda deep

Can anyone tell me how to have sex withou boys,girls,or toys???btw 14

You could try with a sharpie, watch porn and then just push the sharpie in and out. Start with a small one first thn go for bigger ones.

Omg thank you so much a sharpie works at least for me !! I'm only 12

Get your pillow put it between uR legs, sit back against ypur legs and rock back and forth, wprks a treat xx

Wait wont my virginity will lost.
PS: I am 13

Use some that vibrates on your clit

Yes. It really gives pleasure.

why does it hurt when i stick something in there? what age can i start?

Your virginity doesn't leave, so it's find :)

Will it bleed if i finger myself?

I wanna cum but my mom says I can't stick anything up my p***y and i get so turned on what do I ?p.s im 13

Let me helo you with that

Bend your legs and move them apart (makes sure you're wearing nothing) with one hand move your finger fromy the top of your vagina (above the clit) then slowly move down. Each time put a little more pressure and move in circles if you want. Get to your vagina hole and circle it. If you want enter it but if you dont just play with it a bit.
With you other hand you could either play with your tits/nipples. Or you could brush your nails gently against you body. This turns me on so much